After ten years of real terms pay cuts, council and school workers deserve a decent pay rise. Your councillor can use their influence over their council's decisions - they can support a decent pay rise for the staff that deliver council services.
UNISON has asked for:
- A real living wage of £10 per hour for the lowest paid
- A 10% increase for everyone else
- A one day increase to the minimum paid annual leave entitlement
- A two hour reduction in the standard working week
- A national review of workplace stress and mental health
Email your councillor now asking them to raise a motion at their next council meeting to support our pay claim.